1) HOW MUCH MONEY DO I NEED TO START A PHARMACY?
- Start-up capital between $300,000 to $400,000 isn’t an uncommon figure. We’ve partnered with some of the industry’s best lending solution providers to help you find the resources needed to follow your dreams.
2a) Should I start my own Pharmacy? OR
- If you’re starting a Pharmacy from scratch, the very first step to ensure success is selecting a location that can sustain a Pharmacy for years to come. Our Feasibility Study is an extremely affordable solution to give you the answers you need. For more information on knowing if a Pharmacy will be successful before you decide to open it head over to our blog “I Want to Open a New Pharmacy But How Can I Know if it Will Be Successful?”
2b) Should I buy an existing one?
- If you’re buying an existing Pharmacy, mistakes in the transfer process can cost you tens of thousands in reimbursements and lost patients. Our Transfer Consulting Services will cover every detail, making your transition smoother.
3) Should I do a stock or an asset purchase?
- Both options have upsides and downsides. Our experts will evaluate your situation and provide you with advice and guidance, helping you to make a well-informed decision.
4) Thinking of buying the store you’re currently working in?
- You’re probably friends with your current boss or partner (seller) but everyone knows “business is business.” This may be the most important purchase of your life, get independent expert help. You wouldn’t buy a house without a real estate agent involved.
5) How do I know that the value of a Pharmacy is correct?
- Our Pharmacy Valuation Service can ensure you’re paying a fair and just price. This valuation is conducted by an unbiased third-party so you can rest assured that the results will not be skewed.