Whether you're seeking a Pharmacy for sale or already in the process of buying one, make PRS the first call for complete pharmacy ownership services.
We guide you through every step of the journey to successfully buying and operating a Pharmacy.
Some of our areas of expertise include:
- Pharmacy valuation (determining fair market value)
- Offer to purchase
- Letter of Intent (LOI)
- Due Diligence
- SBA or Conventional financing
- Assisting your legal counsel on specific Pharmacy items that need to be included in an Asset Purchase or Stock Sell Agreement for a smooth transition.
- Transition/obtaining State & Federal licensing
- Third party contract enrollment;
- State and Federal compliance requirements
I am so glad that I contacted PRS when it came time to transition our pharmacy from one generation to the next. PRS provided me with a specific plan so that our 111-year-old pharmacy will remain in our family with no disruption to service. There are many regulatory procedures that need to be navigated when it comes to working with boards of pharmacy, the DEA, and other agencies. And, then there are the PBM's and their arcane policies and strict requirements. PRS researched everything based upon the specific state in which we are licensed. They provided us with an easy to follow virtual road map. I recommend them to everyone.
Our process is proven to be successful. Here’s why:
- Our in-house Pharmacy Consultants have expertise in all areas of Pharmacy transitions.
- Need legal counsel? We can refer you to legal counsel, or consult directly with your attorney for all legal documents needed for Pharmacy acquisitions.
- Need accounting? We can refer you to accountants with knowledge in all accounting systems, retail bookkeeping, financing, and taxes for retail pharmacies.
- Need financing? We have financing consultants who provide assistance with finding proper financing and determine pre-qualification for the purchase of the Pharmacy.
- Need a location to buy? Inquire about our Buyer Program.
We also provide guidance for the numerous other issues that arise while buying a Pharmacy.
We needed professional help buying a small chain of pharmacies located within our supermarkets and then operating them afterwards. Then, we wanted to add new pharmacies to many of our other 130 store locations. After evaluating several companies and options, we choose PRS, even though they were more expensive up front. Definitely a good choice for us; their sound advice saved us many times what we paid them and prevented some terrible and very costly mistakes.
Pharmacies Currently For Sale Through PRS:
During our pharmacy acquisition, PRS was a valued partner. Scott and Deb were always available to assist with the transition and answer any questions along the way. They provided a level of confidence knowing we had a partner who was experienced with State/Federal laws, rules, and regulations in regards to the acquisition of our pharmacy