Included in both Deluxe and Essentials COMPLIANCETrack Packages.
In 2006, all pharmacies were required to put a Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Program in place, and PRS Pharmacy Services developed a compliance program to meet their needs. PRS has continually updated the program, and now, as a web-based, integral part of COMPLIANCETrack, with many enhancements and bonus features, it is easier than ever to use.
Annual online training and tracking of progress for all employees
Policies and procedures to comply with payor requirements, including those detailed in CMS’s Prescription Drug Benefit Manual, Chapter 9, Compliance Program Guidelines
- Code of Conduct and Ethics booklet
Conflict of Interest attestation and tracking
- Meets the New York State Office of the Medicaid Inspector General (OMIG) Mandatory Provider Compliance Program Requirements
- Seamless automatic updating when there are changes to federal laws and third party payor requirements
- Email notification when:
- New tasks need to be completed
- There have been updates to policies and forms
- Employee re-training is due
COMPLIANCETrack allows you to have multiple pharmacy locations* in one easy-to-manage account, while still allowing the Pharmacist-in-Charge (or other individuals with Compliance Responsibilities) to have access to information relevant to just their location. *Additional site purchases required.