Included in both Deluxe and Essentials COMPLIANCETrack Packages.
HIPAA (The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996) may be of the most impactful set of regulations to take place in the pharmacy industry. Now, with the publication of the “FINAL” HIPAA Rules in January 2013, the changes once again profoundly affect pharmacies and other health care facilities. Pharmacy HIPAA is serious business.
- Pharmacies must take action to replace or revise their existing Pharmacy HIPAA compliance program.
- The Office of Civil Rights has been authorized to conduct on-site compliance audits.
- The big difference is that enforcement will be proactive and no longer just in response to complaints.
- The OCR has the power to assess non-compliance penalties and/ or exclude non-compliant facilities from programs funded, directly or indirectly, by Federal Healthcare dollars.
“HIPAATrack provides the simplest, most cost effective, total solution to comply with these changes.” – , CEO. – Federation of Pharmacy Networks
“HIPAATrack is so innovative that it will change the way pharmacies handle HIPAA compliance. We liked it so much that we made it the exclusive program presented to NCPA members.” – , VP-NCPA
HIPAATrack provides the simplest, most cost-effective solution to comply with these changes. More owners trust PRS for HIPAA compliance than all of our competitors combined; over 6000 independents and small chains.
HIPAATrack is presented by NCPA and endorsed by the Federation of Pharmacy Networks as their exclusive HIPAA Compliance Program.
HIPAATrack not only assists you in complying with all of the changes put in place by the “FINAL” Pharmacy HIPAA Rules, but now PRS has streamlined it to be more feature rich and easier to use.
- The On-line HIPAA Compliance Program
- Up-To-Date Risk Analysis and Management Plan
- Up-To-Date Disaster Recovery Program
- Enhanced on-line Employee Training PLUS Tracking
- Current Policies and Procedures to Meet the “FINAL” HIPAA Rules
- Task Notification System via Email When:
- New Tasks Need to Be Completed
- There Have Been Updates to Policies and Forms
- Employee Re-Training is Due
- Monitoring of Important Tasks That Must Initially Be Completed
- Industry Leading Customer Service
COMPLIANCETrack allows you to have multiple pharmacy locations* in one easy-to-manage account, while still allowing the Pharmacist-in-Charge (or other individuals with Compliance Responsibilities) to have access to information relevant to just their location. *Additional site purchases required.