Available as an individual purchase.
Driving new traffic to your pharmacy and staying competitive with chains is always on your to do list, having the time to develop ways to do this may not be.
This is where PRS can help.
IMMUTrack, is designed to walk you through the process of setting up an efficient, effective and safe immunization program in your pharmacy.
- Easily Customizable to comply with your state laws.
- Forms to document the administration of the vaccine and notifying the prescriber or primary care physician.
- Access to the most up-to-date Vaccine Information Statements.
- Infection Control Program to educate and help reduce the potential for exposure to blood-borne pathogens.
- CDC Protocols and other national sources are provided to assist and educate you in the provision of vaccines in a safe manner.
- State specific information related to types of vaccines, PCP Notification, State Registry and State Required Protocols are being added to the program on an on-going basis.
Items Related to Adult Immunization Rates
The Federal Government maintains that the overall adult vaccination remains below the national targets, and as Pharmacies and Pharmacists, we are in the best position to help meet these targets.
- PQA Recommendations for Improving Adult Vaccination Rates and Reporting within Community Pharmacy Practice
- HHS Adult Immunization Plans
- CDC Adult Vaccination Resources
COMPLIANCETrack allows you to have multiple pharmacy locations* in one easy-to-manage account, while still allowing the Pharmacist-in-Charge (or other individuals with Compliance Responsibilities) to have access to information relevant to just their location. *Additional site purchases required.