Available as an individual purchase.
The MEDBTrack Program is designed to help Pharmacies who are exempting from the Medicare DMEPOS Accreditation requirements and those Pharmacies that are only billing Medicare Part B for Drugs and Biologicals.
The MEDBTrack Program provides:
- Access to PRS for Medicare Documentation and Audit Questions
- Up-to-date Policies and Procedures to comply with the Medicare DMEPOS Supplier Standards and Medicare DMEPOS Documentation Requirements
- General Medicare DMEPOS education, including information on Medicare Enrollment, Local Coverage
- Determinations, Medicare Contractors and links to other resources
- Ongoing training for your employees to help ensure they understand the Medicare Part B requirements
COMPLIANCETrack allows you to have multiple pharmacy locations* in one easy-to-manage account, while still allowing the Pharmacist-in-Charge (or other individuals with Compliance Responsibilities) to have access to information relevant to just their location. *Additional site purchases required.