Included in only the Deluxe COMPLIANCETrack Package.
Since 2009, OSHA has been working to update its Hazard Communication Standard, and the first set of changes went into effect on December 1, 2013. Now, all employees need to be trained on the new label and safety data sheet requirements on hazardous chemicals.
To assist pharmacies in compliance with these changes, PRS offers OSHATrack.
This online program will bring you up-to-date on the new Hazard Communication Standard, as well as keep you informed during Standard implementation over the next few years.
- Enhanced online, trackable Employee Training with printable certificates
- Standardized Chemical labels for manufacturer labels that meet chemical label requirements for most manufacturers
- A Complete Emergency Action Plan
- How to address illness and injuries in the workplace
- Hazardous Drug Program – Storage, Preparation and Disposal
- Safe workplace setup to avoid OSHA’s fines
- Monitoring of important initial set-up tasks by PRS Specialists
- Industry-leading customer service
- Email notification when:
- New tasks need to be completed
- There have been updates to policies and forms
- Employee re-training is due
For more information on OSHA and it’s changes you can visit OSHA on HAZCOM:
COMPLIANCETrack allows you to have multiple pharmacy locations* in one easy-to-manage account, while still allowing the Pharmacist-in-Charge (or other individuals with Compliance Responsibilities) to have access to information relevant to just their location. *Additional site purchases required.