Included in only the Deluxe COMPLIANCETrack Package.
The US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) requires all employers to retain a completed I-9 form for each employee. This program gives you the rules and the tools for collecting, documenting, destroying (when appropriate), and auditing these I-9 forms.
- Employment Eligibility Verification policies and procedures on:
- Proper completion of FORM I-9
- Creating an ongoing list of new, existing, and terminated employees with completed I-9 forms
- Employment eligibility expiration dates for non-US citizens and non-citizen nationals
- Quarterly review requirement policies and procedures that ensure you have I-9 forms for all employees and that their employment eligibility is current
- Policies and procedures for maintaining and accessing I-9 forms
- Form I-9 Inspection Request policies and procedures to ensure proper handling of audit notifications from government agencies
- Compliance Guide that walks you through the program
- Links to current I-9 forms in English and Spanish (only for Puerto Rico) and the USCIS Handbook for Employers
COMPLIANCETrack allows you to have multiple pharmacy locations* in one easy-to-manage account, while still allowing the Pharmacist-in-Charge (or other individuals with Compliance Responsibilities) to have access to information relevant to just their location. *Additional site purchases required.