As of 2006 all Pharmacies are required to have a Fraud Waste and Abuse Program in place as part of their overall Pharmacy Regulatory Compliance.
The PRS Pharmacy Services comprehensive regulatory compliance program – COMPLIANCETrack includes an easy to use Medicare/Medicaid Fraud Waste and Abuse Program (FWATrack). Independent Pharmacies can have peace of mind in knowing they are covered during Pharmacy Credentialing (when contracts are signed and attested to annually) and in the event of an audit.
With prescription drug abuse and fraud at an all time high in the U.S. it is imperative to make certain your Pharmacy is fully compliant. As one of the necessary staples of a complete Pharmacy compliance program, Fraud, Waste and Abuse can sometimes be confusing but it doesn’t have to be. We have designed a program that is affordable, easy to use, and always up to date.
The PRS Fraud, Waste and Abuse Pharmacy Compliance Program (FWATrack) is easy to use and completely up to date!
FWATrack Includes The Following:
- Annual online training and tracking of progress for all employees, that includes:
- Fraud Waste and Abuse Training
- Compliance Program Training
- Code of Conduct and Ethics Training
- Conflict of Interest Attestation
- Meets the New York State Office of the Medicaid Inspector General (OMIG) Mandatory Provider Compliance Program Requirements
- Policies and procedures to comply with payor requirements, including those detailed in CMS’ Prescription Drug Benefit Manual, Chapter 9, Compliance Program Guidelines
PLUS When there are changes to federal laws and third party payor requirements, you get seamless, automatic updating, and email notifications when:
- New tasks need to be completed
- There have been updates to policies and forms
- Employee re-training is due
Need additional information about this program or any other Pharmacy Compliance and Credentialing services or products? Contact our compliance specialists today. And remember, our specialists can help you even if you are already working with another compliance program.