FWA Is Included In All Of Our Compliance Suites!
ALL Pharmacies billing Medicare Part D must have a Compliance Program and Training to identify and prevent Fraud, Waste, and Abuse.
Every year Pharmacies have been asked by the PBMs, NCPDP, your PSAO, and other entities to attest to your compliance with Medicare Part D Compliance during initial and annual credentialing. The FWATrack Program (Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Compliance Program) is designed to ensure your Pharmacy has all of the policies, procedures, forms, and training you and your employees need to be following to comply with these credentialing attestations and any subsequent audits that occur.
The PRS Fraud, Waste and Abuse Pharmacy Compliance Program (FWATrack) is easy to use and entirely up to date!
FWATrack Includes The Following:
- Annual online training and tracking of progress for all employees, that includes:
- Fraud Waste and Abuse Training
- Compliance Program Training
- Code of Conduct and Ethics Training
- Online Conflict of Interest Attestation
- Online Code of Conduct Attestation
- Policies and procedures to comply with payor requirements, including those detailed in CMS’ Prescription Drug Benefit Manual, Chapter 9, Compliance Program Guidelines
PLUS When there are changes to federal laws and third party payor requirements, you get seamless, automatic updating, and email notifications when:
- New tasks need to be completed
- There have been updates to policies and forms
- Employee re-training is due
Need additional information about this program or any other Pharmacy Compliance and Credentialing services or products? Contact our compliance specialists today.
And remember, our specialists can help you even if you are already working with another compliance program. We can help you compare pricing, decide what you need and even design a custom compliance suite specifically for you!
Call us at 800-338-3688 or click on the link above to have us give you a call or email back!