*This program Is Only Available As An Individual Purchase
An Independent Pharmacy Immunization Program Can Help You Stay Competitive.
Driving new traffic to your Pharmacy and staying competitive with chains will always be at the top of your to do list. Finding the time to develop ways to do this is another story…
Did you know…
Providing immunizations is a great way to generate more traffic into your Pharmacy, increasing OTC, retail and prescriptions sales.
IMMUTrack, is designed to walk you through the process of setting up an efficient, effective and safe immunization program in your Pharmacy.
- Easily Customizable to comply with your state laws.
- Forms to document the administration of the vaccine and notifying the prescriber or primary care physician.
- Access to the most up-to-date Vaccine Information Statements.
- Infection Control Program to educate and help reduce the potential for exposure to blood-borne pathogens.
- CDC Protocols and other national sources are provided to assist and educate you in the provision of vaccines in a safe manner.
- State specific information related to types of vaccines, PCP Notification, State Registry and State Required Protocols are being added to the program on an on-going basis.
PRS Can Help Save You Time And Increase Your Pharmacy’s Profits With Solutions That Make Your Life Easier.
Information on Adult Immunization Rates:
The Federal Government maintains that the overall adult vaccination remains below the national targets. Therefore, as Pharmacies and Pharmacists, we are in the best position to help meet these targets. Check out the links below for more information.
Need additional information about this program or any other Pharmacy Compliance and Credentialing services or products? Contact our compliance specialists today. And remember, our specialists can help you even if you are already working with another compliance program.
Want advice about other ways to make your Pharmacy more competitive or profitable? Contact our operational evaluation experts today for a free initial consultation. Check out our RX Check-Up Page for more information about how PRS can help you stay competitive and maximize your Pharmacy’s profitability.