Are you interested in supplementing your current income? Maybe you’re interested in working on a PRN basis in your area? Then, working with PRS as a Per Diem Pharmacist may be the right choice for you. PRS provides you with the flexibility you need and the suitability you want.
We have various Pharmacist job opportunities across the state of Pennsylvania, regardless of your background. Retail, hospital, LTC or mail order experience? Perfect! PRS would like to hear from you.
PRS Pharmacists enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities to learn while integrating with various Pharmacy settings
- Flexible scheduling, allowing for more personal time
We are Pharmacist owned and operated, which means we know how to provide the support and understanding that you need, regardless of circumstance.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Pharmacy with a Bachelor of Science or PharmD degree
- Current Pennsylvania pharmacist license in good standing
- Current immunization license is a plus, but not required.
After completing the online application, be sure to send or attach a resume by utilizing the link to the right. Thank you for your interest in PRS Pharmacy Services. PRS will contact you once we receive all of your information.