|COMPLIANCETrack Essentials||COMPLIANCETrack Deluxe|
As of 2006 all Pharmacies are required to have a Fraud Waste and Abuse Program in place as part of their overall Pharmacy Regulatory Compliance.
PRS Pharmacy Services has developed a regulatory compliance program to meet the need and requirement for an easy to use, and comprehensive Fraud Waste and Abuse (FWA) program as part of an Independent Pharmacy’s Compliance program. With prescription drug abuse and fraud at an all time high in the U.S. it is imperative to make certain you are fully compliant. As one of the staples of a complete Pharmacy compliance program, Fraud, Waste and Abuse can sometimes be confusing but it doesn’t have to be. We have designed a program that is easy to use and backed by our 100% guarantee. If you are fined while using COMPLIANCETrack, PRS will pay the fine. Guaranteed! We have continually updated and improved our FWA Program, and now, it is a web-based, easy to use, integral part of COMPLIANCETrack, with many enhancements and bonus features!
FWATrack is easy to use and completely up to date!
- Annual online training and tracking of progress for all employees
- Policies and procedures to comply with payor requirements, including those detailed in CMS’s Prescription Drug Benefit Manual, Chapter 9, Compliance Program Guidelines
- Code of Conduct and Ethics booklet
- Conflict of Interest attestation and tracking
- Meets the New York State Office of the Medicaid Inspector General (OMIG) Mandatory Provider Compliance Program Requirements
- When there are changes to federal laws and third party payor requirements, you get seamless, automatic updating
- Plus email notifications when:
- New tasks need to be completed
- There have been updates to policies and forms
- Employee re-training is due
Need additional information about this program or any other Pharmacy Compliance and Credentialing services or products? Contact our compliance specialists today. And remember, our specialists can help you even if you are already working with another compliance program.