|Available As An Individual Purchase Only
Medicare Part B Pharmacy Compliance
The MEDBTrack Program is designed to help those Pharmacies who are exempting from the Medicare DMEPOS Accreditation requirements and those Pharmacies that are only billing Medicare Part B for Drugs and Biologicals. If you are interested in maintaining DMEPOS Accreditation please visit our page at the link above for more information about how PRS can help.
The PRS MEDBTrack Program is easy to use and comprehensive.
The program includes:
- Access to PRS specialists for Medicare Documentation and Audit Questions
- Up-to-date Policies and Procedures to comply with the Medicare DMEPOS Supplier Standards and Medicare DMEPOS Documentation Requirements
- General Medicare DMEPOS education, including information on Medicare Enrollment and Local Coverage
- Determinations, Medicare Contractors and links to other resources
- Ongoing training for your employees to help ensure they understand the Medicare Part B Pharmacy Compliance requirements
Need additional information about this program or any other Pharmacy Compliance and Credentialing services or products? Contact our compliance specialists today. And remember, our specialists can help you even if you are already working with another compliance program.
PRS has been helping Independent Pharmacies succeed since 1982.
We have helped thousands of Pharmacy owners with everything from Compliance to Brokerage and everything in between. We have worked with Pharmacies in all 50 states, D.C. and internationally. PRS is the leading Pharmacy Consulting Services company in the industry and we would love to put our experience to work for you!