|COMPLIANCETrack Essentials||COMPLIANCETrack Deluxe|
OSHA Hazard Communication Standard
Since 2009, OSHA has been working to update its Hazard Communication Standard. The first set of changes went into effect on December 1, 2013. Now, all employees need to be trained on the updated label and safety data sheet requirements on hazardous chemicals.
Does your Pharmacy have this important aspect of Compliance completely covered and up to date?
Is your Pharmacy at risk of an exposure to hazardous chemicals and drugs due to untrained or unaware workers?
If you aren’t sure PRS can help!
Introducing PRS’ OSHATrack…
OSHATrack is an online OSHA compliance program that will bring you up-to-date on the Hazard Communication Standard, as well as keep you informed during Standard implementation over the next few years.
- Enhanced online, trackable Employee Training with printable certificates
- Standardized Chemical labels for manufacturer labels that meet chemical label requirements for most manufacturers
- Complete Emergency Action Plan
- How to address illness and injuries in the workplace
- Hazardous Drug Program – Storage, Preparation and Disposal
- Safe workplace setup to avoid OSHA’s fines
- Monitoring of important initial set-up tasks by PRS Specialists
- Industry-leading customer service
- Email notification when:
- New tasks need to be completed
- There have been updates to policies and forms
- Employee re-training is due
Need additional information about this program or any other Pharmacy Compliance and Credentialing services or products? Contact our compliance specialists today. And remember, our specialists can help you even if you are already working with another compliance program.
For more information on OSHA and it’s changes to compliance, please visit OSHA on HAZCOM.