Are you a Pharmacy Services Administrative Organization or Group Purchasing Organization (or another type of Pharmacy Organization with Member Pharmacies)?
PRS has been working in the compliance and credentialing world for over 30 years and has provided compliance and credentialing services to thousands of Pharmacies, including via PSAOs and GPOs.
We work with PSAOs and GPOs to provide a complete suite of Pharmacy Compliance Programs via the PRS COMPLIANCETrack Suite of Programs to ensure their member pharmacies stay compliant and allow you to maintain your contractual commitments with PBMs and other entities. Our programs can easily be customized to meet your needs and the needs of member pharmacies. You have the option of offering these services to some or all your members. Additionally, you will have the ability to monitor member pharmacies’ compliance easily – or opt to have us do it.
** Volume-based pricing is available.
The Pharmacy Group Compliance Program includes:
- A customizable suite of programs selected by you for your pharmacy members
- Up to date programs to comply with the laws, regulations, and contractual requirements
- The ability for you to Track:
- Employee Training
- License Expirations
- General Compliance
- API Services to allow your systems and our system to communicate (as necessary)
- Helpdesk for you and your members
- Ability to house and track your in-house programs