PRS is the Exclusive Pharmacy Broker Endorsed by NCPA.OUR BROKERAGE SERVICES ARE DIFFERENT… Buying, Selling, Transferring or Opening a Pharmacy can be a stressful and intimidating process. At PRS we work hard to take the stress out of the brokerage process so you can relax and focus on more important things like your business and family.
Our Pharmacy brokerage experts will work with your unique situation to help you every step of the way. Whether you are buying a Pharmacy for the first time, adding another location or interested in retiring and selling your Pharmacy, we have solutions and specialists to take the stress out of the process.We have been Pharmacist owned and operated for over 36 years. Many of our experts are not only licensed Pharmacists but have also owned their own Pharmacies, so we understand exactly what is needed to buy or open a successful Pharmacy and keep that Pharmacy on a sustainable path to growth. We have helped hundreds of Pharmacy owners with brokerage services over the years!
Here are some of our most frequently asked questions and answers about Pharmacy Brokerage to help get you started:
1) Why is buying & selling Independent better than dealing with a chain?
- We know that it may seem easier to sell your Pharmacy to CVS, Walgreen’s or Rite Aid, but offers from chains are often contingent upon a certain number of the purchased scripts successfully retained by the chain. This can seriously affect the amount you collect from the sale.
- Independent Pharmacy is good for the community. When you keep your Pharmacy Independent, you are helping the overall health of your neighborhood. Check out our Blog post titled “4 Reasons To Support Independent Pharmacies” for more information on why Independent Pharmacies are better than chains.
2) What if I already have a Pharmacy location?
- Whether you already have a Pharmacy location picked out or you need help finding one, we can help! We can evaluate your prospective location with a feasibility study to determine if it is a good investment or we can help you find the location that’s the perfect fit for you and your unique situation.
3) I’m thinking about selling my Pharmacy…where do I start?
- Preparing your Pharmacy to sell takes expert planning. Our philosophy is that there is more to selling your Pharmacy than just finding a buyer. As experienced Pharmacy brokers and accredited business intermediaries, we can help create a clear picture of what that plan should be by determining the current value of your Pharmacy and providing expert help making the right changes to increase that value.
4) How do I determine if my offer or asking price is fair?
- Our Pharmacy Valuation Service can ensure that you are getting a fair and just price whether you are the buyer or the seller. You can rest assured that the results will be accurate and unbiased because our Pharmacy Valuations are conducted by a third-party.
5) Are you interested in buying or selling, but don’t want anyone to know yet?
- A signed Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is required by us prior to discussing any details with prospective buyers.
We PROMISE 100% confidentiality and will never share your information with anyone. You can view our signed Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) here.
- A signed Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is required by us prior to discussing any details with prospective buyers. We PROMISE 100% confidentiality and will never share your information with anyone. You can view our signed Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) here.
6) I already have a Pharmacy in mind to purchase. What are my next steps?
- Our Pharmacy Transfer Consulting covers every detail, ensuring things such as third party, licensing and wholesaler agreements aren’t disrupted. We custom-tailor this service based on your specific needs.