PRS Pharmacy Staffing Services has been helping meet Independent Pharmacy Staffing needs for nearly 4 decades.
We utilize extensive background checks and an in-depth approval process for all of our Pharmacists.
We use the following tests to screen Pharmacists:
- Criminal, employment and professional checks
- Licensure verifications
- Malpractice (Liability) insurance
- 10 panel drug screenings
- Trainings including, HIPAA, Fraud, Waste and Abuse, Pseudoephedrine, OSHA and Infection Control
- Skills Assessment
We maintain professional profiles for each Pharmacist. These profiles may include items such as, work experience, skill level, licensure documentation and more. We make this information available to you prior to a PRS Pharmacy Staffing Services’ employee coming into your organization.
It is our commitment to meet our client’s Independent Pharmacy Staffing needs. And we strive to maintain the high standards that our Pharmacies have come to expect and enjoy from PRS!
If you have an up-coming vacation, need to take medical leave, or just need supplemental staff for your Pharmacy remember, PRS Pharmacy Staffing Services can help!
- Security: Our general liability and malpractice insurance policies cover your organization.
- Assurance: PRS is the brand name in Pharmacy staffing services.
- Confidence: All Pharmacists are employees of PRS and, therefore, you are protected from wage tax liabilities, penalties, and worker’s compensation claims.
- Knowledge: PRS is fully responsible for the personal performance, conduct and actions of its Pharmacist employees.
- Trust: We stand behind our employees because we only hire the best!
If you are in need of a Pharmacist, please follow the link to our New Client Inquiry form on the sidebar to the right or contact us through our general contact form.