PRS Pharmacy Staffing Services has been helping meet Independent Pharmacy Staffing needs for nearly 4 decades.
Are you an Independent Pharmacy located in PA? Do you need help with your Pharmacy Staffing? With nearly four decades’ worth of experience, PRS Pharmacy Services can match you with the highest quality candidates throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Your pharmacists are the backbone of your business. Whether you’re looking for regular supplemental support or you just need temporary cover for a vacation or medical leave, it’s crucial that the pharmacists you employ maintain the highest standards at all times.
As a reliable Pharmacy Staffing Agency in PA, we are committed to meeting your Independent Pharmacy recruitment needs. We ensure that all our pharmacists undergo a comprehensive approval process, including extensive background checks, before they’re put forward for pharmacist jobs in Pennsylvania.
As part of the process, we perform the following tests:
- 10 panel drug screenings
- Licensure verifications
- Criminal, employment, and other professional checks
Pharmacy jobs in PA cannot be performed without proper malpractice (liability) insurance in place, and we ensure that all our pharmacists are properly covered before they begin a placement. We also provide training in key areas including:
- Fraud, Waste and Abuse
- OSHA and Infection Control
Finally, our pharmacists undergo a comprehensive skills assessment to confirm they have the skills required to perform an Independent Pharmacy job in PA. Before a PRS Pharmacy Staffing Services employee visits your organization, we will provide you with their professional profile to demonstrate their suitability for the role.
As part of our commitment to delivering high quality pharmacists, here is what you can expect from us:
- Security: Our general liability and malpractice insurance policies cover your organization.
- Assurance: We are a trusted Pharmacy Staffing Agency in PA.
- Confidence: As our Pharmacists are PRS employees, you are protected from wage tax liabilities, penalties, and workers’ compensation claims.
- Knowledge: Our experience means we know what it takes to fill Pharmacy jobs in PA.
- Trust: We only hire the best!
Are you in need of Pharmacy Staffing in PA? For help, please follow the link to our New Client Inquiry form on the sidebar to the right or contact us through our general contact form.