PSE Is Included In All Of Our Compliance Suites:
Gain the efficiency of real-time, electronic data entry for tracking pseudoephedrine (PSE) sales
Did you know that…
In 2010, the CVS Pharmacy chain acknowledged that it violated the Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act of 2005 by selling excessive pseudoephedrine to criminals manufacturing methamphetamine. CVS paid a $75 million fine and forfeited $2.6 million in profits.
Don’t make the same mistake. Make sure you are keeping track and logging everything correctly so you are prepared for an audit. PSETrack is an easy to use online program that will keep your Pharmacy compliant.
What does PSETrack do?
- Track the sale of pseudoephedrine (PSE) and related chemicals found in common, over-the-counter medicines.
- Help the Drug Enforcement Agency slow the flood of methamphetamine production and trafficking.
- Eliminate any risk of civil or criminal penalties.
The PRS PSE tracking Program includes:
- Online policy and procedures
- Online training and tracking of the required training
- State specific quantities, age limits, and seller requirements
- Meets Federal and State requirements
- Physical Logbook for states without proprietary or contracted databases (and to be used when databases are down—if permitted by law)
** Additional logbooks may be purchased. Click here to order now
Need additional information about this program or any other Pharmacy Compliance and Credentialing services or products? Contact our compliance specialists today. And remember, our specialists can help you even if you are already working with another compliance program.