Included in the following Suites:
Employee I-9 tracking should be included as part of a comprehensive Independent Pharmacy Compliance plan for all Pharmacies.
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) requires all employers to retain a completed I-9 form for each employee. The PRS Ver*I-9Track program provides you with the rules and tools needed for collecting, documenting, destroying (when appropriate), and auditing these I-9 forms as part of a comprehensive Independent Pharmacy Compliance plan.
- Employment Eligibility Verification policies and procedures on:
- Proper completion of FORM I-9
- Creating an ongoing list of new, existing, and terminated employees with completed I-9 forms
- Employment eligibility expiration dates for non-U.S. citizens and non-citizen nationals
- Quarterly review requirement policies and procedures that ensure you have I-9 forms for all employees and that their employment eligibility is current
- Policies and procedures for maintaining and accessing I-9 forms
- Form I-9 Inspection Request policies and procedures to ensure proper handling of audit notifications from government agencies
- Compliance Guide that walks you through the program
- Links to current I-9 forms in English and Spanish (only for Puerto Rico) and the USCIS Handbook for Employers
Have additional questions about Ver*I-9Track or any other Pharmacy Compliance or Credentialing issues? Contact our compliance specialists today for a one on one consultation. Already doing a compliance program somewhere else but still have questions? We can help! Call PRS today